Man Crush Monday: Kris Bryant
Happy Monday! So, I've decided to start a new segment of my blog called Man Crush Monday! Because...well...we could all use a little extra Monday motivation. In honor of the World Series, I've decided to nominate Chicago Cubs stud athlete Kris Bryant. Even my boyfriend has a man crush on the guy! Read on to see why we love him, and if you have any nominations for future #MCM, shoot me an e-mail or comment below!
Name: Kristopher "Kris" Bryant
Born: January 4, 1992 (Age 24)
Team: Chicago Cubs
Position: Third Base and Outfield
1. College Player of the Year (2013), Minor League Player of the Year (2014), Rookie of the Year (2015), and about to be MVP of Major League Baseball for 2016. No one has ever won all 4 awards in consecutive years before. That's cray!
2. In high school, Bryant was named his class salutatorian, but instead gave the title to a classmate when he found out how bad she wanted it. So he's smart, sweet, and a great athlete!
3. He is BFF's with teammate Anthony Rizzo. Their Hollywood bromance name is "Bryzzo."
4. He is the Brand Ambassador for the Express Men. So, he dresses well.
5. Bryant could be the leading factor in getting the Chicago Cubs their first World Series Championship since 1908...but that's TBD. #GoCubsGo
UPDATE: In the most intense, dramatic, and emotional World Series game ever, Cubs pulled out a W, and of course our boy Kris fielded the final out of the game.
Honorable Mention: Javier Baez
Because BAEz is BAE...I think he's supposed to be a good hitter, but I really just wanted to say BAE.